Mobile Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) – Andropause – Human Growth Hormone (HGH)
NOW OPEN IN LOS ANGELES, ORANGE COUNTY AND THE SAN FRANCISCO/SAN JOSE BAY AREA, WITH MOBILE SERVICES IN ALL AREAS:
Helix facilitates testosterone replacement therapy (low testosterone) with hormone optimization, as care is coordinated through our mobile services and our Helix mobile app (available on iPhone and Android), meaning that you can receive your treatment without ever leaving your home or office. By subscribing to Helix, we will monitor your main hormone spectrum (testosterone, estrogen, adrenals, thyroid, progesterone) and work to optimize these hormones, using mobile and licensed healthcare services for total longevity. Add-ons also offered to provide stronger assistance with Human Growth Hormone (HGH).
How it works:
Our mobile phlebotomist visits your home or office, and draws a blood sample.
Within 7 to 9 business days (usually) our lab will issue a comprehensive hormone report over your Helix app. The report includes levels on: testosterone, free testosterone, estrogen, thyroid, adrenals, progesterone, PSA, SHBG, hemoglobin, hematocrit and some vitamins.
Our in-network practitioner calls you and decides whether you qualify for treatment (90% of patients qualify) – pending qualification, your Helix practitioner prescribes a protocol of hormone medications, as well as offers insight on your vitamin levels, fitness and nutrition.
An in-network mobile practitioner visits you, administers a physical, and shows you how to use your meds. Medications are sent directly to you. Your monthly membership fee covers in-house blood testing, doctor consults, refills, and medical monitoring. Our concierge team is available to you by text, phone or email.
The first 18 fall signups will receive our services at the promo-rate. Helix memberships normally cost $300 monthly (which includes medications and blood tests); but if you signup now, you will lock-in our services at $250 monthly. A $150 setup fee will be applied to the first appointment.
Book Mobile Appointment Now:
For questions, call, text, chat, or email us:
Helix first opened in San Francisco in 2015. We are proud to uphold a 5-star rating throughout many review sites – click here to read some of our reviews.
You can schedule appointments or ask questions by calling or texting any of our local offices:
Helix MWR – San Francisco Bay Area:
(*mobile services throughout the SF Bay Area)
490 Post St, Suite 239
San Francisco, CA 94102
Helix MWR – Los Angeles:
(*mobile services throughout the LA Area)
13115 W Washington Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90066
Helix MWR – Orange County:
(*mobile services throughout the OC)
747 Dover Dr
Newport Beach, CA 92663
The symptoms of low testosterone are as follows:
Loss of Muscle Mass
Sexual Dysfunction/Erectile Dysfunction
FAQ – Testosterone Balancing and Hormone Optimization Program:
1. SUBSCRIPTION: Subscriptions with Helix include all medications, blood testing and doctor consults. Blood draws in our office (during office hours) are free and mobile visits are an additional charge (usually $50).
2. PRICING: Helix normally charges $300 monthly for its membership, but for a limited time, subscribers can enroll at a discount of $250 monthly. There is a $150 setup fee applied to the first appointment.
3. MEDICATIONS: Most patients will receive testosterone, HCG and estrogen blockers (anastrozole). Some patients may receive additional medications for adrenal, progesterone, Vitamin B12 or thyroid issues, at no additional charge, depending on hormone levels.
4. WHAT IS HELIX?: Helix MWR is a longevity service. Our theory is that optimized hormone balance will lead to the finest longevity possible. Our goal is optimize your hormones, so that you can live a longer and more enjoyable life, helping to maximize all of your potential. Helix MWR can be considered an anti-aging clinic and men’s health clinic, as well. And yes – we do treat women!
5. DO YOU OFFER HGH?: The answer to this is mostly YES! Helix’s main hormone protocol should already assist with natural boosts in HGH, through the use of HCG and testosterone. However, should greater action be desired, we have an add-on program that involves Sermorelin/Amino-Acid peptides. The use of these peptides together, within our protocol, should help your body in naturally creating even more human growth hormone (HGH). Please talk to your Helix doctor about qualification, if interested. The Sermorelin/Amino-Acid peptide add-on costs $155 extra monthly.
Helix MWR locations that will soon facilitate Testosterone Replacement Therapy:
New York, NY
Las Vegas, NV
-OR- if you would prefer that we contact you, please fill out the info below:
NOTE: Helix does not sell products. Helix facilitates prescription services, based on patient-qualification.
Helix MWR’s mobile services serve the following cities:
Corona Del Mar
San Juan Capistrano
City of Industry
Rancho Santa Margarita
San Fernando Valley
Marina Del Rey
Rancho Palos Verdes
DTLA (Downtown LA)
*By visiting this page, Helix Mobile Wellness and Research may install cookies into your browser and share the data with a third party.
*All discounts will last for at least one year.