Orange County: Mobile Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) and Human Growth Hormone (HGH)
NOW OPEN: Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, Seattle, Phoenix, Orange County, Denver and San Diego.
NOW OPEN IN ORANGE COUNTY, WITH MOBILE SERVICES ALL OVER THE OC:
Helix facilitates testosterone replacement therapy (low testosterone) with hormone optimization, as care is coordinated through our mobile services and our Helix mobile app (available on iPhone and Android), meaning that you can receive your treatment without ever leaving your home or office. By subscribing to Helix, we will monitor your main hormone spectrum (testosterone, estrogen, adrenals, thyroid, progesterone) and work to optimize these hormones, using mobile and licensed healthcare services for total longevity. Add-ons also offered to provide stronger assistance with Human Growth Hormone (HGH).
The first 19 summer signups will receive our services at a special discount.
How It Works:
Our mobile phlebotomist visits your home or office, and draws a blood sample.
Within 10 business days our lab will issue a hormone report on your Helix app. The analysis includes: testosterone, estrogen, thyroid, adrenals, progesterone, PSA, SHBG, hemoglobin and some vitamins.
A Helix MWR practitioner calls you for the purpose of prescribing a protocol of hormone medications, including testosterone. A mobile practitioner also visits you to administer a physical and demonstrate medications.*
Membership covers: in-house blood testing, consults, prescriptions, monitoring & concierge care.
The first 19 summer signups receive our services at a promo-rate, saving $50 per month. Helix MWR memberships normally cost $300 monthly (which includes medications and blood tests); but if you signup now, you will lock-in a membership at $250 monthly. A $150 setup fee will be applied to the first appointment.
Book Mobile Appointment Now:
Helix MWR – Orange County:
– 17th Street Area –
747 Dover Dr, Suite B
Newport Beach, CA
Helix first opened in San Francisco in 2015. We are proud to uphold a 5-star rating throughout many review sites – click here to read some of our reviews.
The symptoms of low testosterone are as follows:
Loss of Muscle Mass
Sexual Dysfunction/Erectile Dysfunction
FAQ – Testosterone Balancing and Hormone Optimization Program:
1. SUBSCRIPTION: Subscriptions with Helix include all medications, blood testing and doctor consults. Blood draws in our office (during office hours) are free and mobile visits are an additional charge (usually $50).
2. PRICING: Helix normally charges $300 monthly for its membership, but for a limited time, subscribers can enroll at a discount of $250 monthly. There is a $150 setup fee applied to the first appointment.
3. MEDICATIONS: Most patients will receive testosterone, HCG and estrogen blockers (anastrozole). Some patients may receive additional medications for adrenal, progesterone, Vitamin B12 or thyroid issues, at no additional charge, depending on hormone levels.
4. WHAT IS HELIX?: Helix MWR is a longevity service. Our theory is that optimized hormone balance will lead to the finest longevity possible. Our goal is optimize your hormones, so that you can live a longer and more enjoyable life, helping to maximize all of your potential. Helix MWR can be considered an anti-aging clinic and men’s health clinic, as well. And yes – we do treat women!
5. DO YOU OFFER HGH?: The answer to this is mostly YES! Helix’s main hormone protocol should already assist with natural boosts in HGH, through the use of HCG and testosterone. However, should greater action be desired, we have an add-on program that involves Sermorelin/Amino-Acid peptides. The use of these peptides together, within our protocol, should help your body in naturally creating even more human growth hormone (HGH). Please talk to your Helix doctor about qualification, if interested. The Sermorelin/Amino-Acid peptide add-on costs $155 extra monthly.
Helix MWR locations that will soon facilitate Testosterone Replacement Therapy:
San Diego, CA
New York, NY
Las Vegas, NV
-OR- if you would prefer that we contact you, please fill out the info below:
NOTE: Helix does not sell products. Helix facilitates prescription services, based on patient-qualification.
Helix MWR’s Orange County mobile services can service the following cities:
Corona Del Mar
San Juan Capistrano
Rancho Santa Margarita
*Helix MWR contracts independent licensed practitioners. Qualification for care is not guaranteed and is at the sole discretion and decision of the practitioner who handles the patient consult.
*By visiting this page, Helix Mobile Wellness and Research may install cookies into your browser and share the data with a third party.
*Discounts may change at any time. Contact customer service regarding duration.
*None of the healthcare outcomes cited on this page are guaranteed.
*Helix MWR Practitioners are listed on “About” webpage.